Does It Work?
It definitely does work, but it’s not without fault. Here are the pros and cons:
- Actually works: This time of year is when my allergies kick in the most, by a long shot. Rootology has gotten me through the last couple of weeks problem-free. No itchy, watery eyes, no congestion, no allergies, no sinus pressure, nothing. This took my daily Claritin to another level.
- Not annoying: It’s just 2 pills in the morning for me.
- Non-drowsy: This does not make me tired, groggy, or drowsy at all.
- Works fast: This claims to start working in just 20 minutes and it does start working FAST. I take it with Claritin at breakfast and never have any problems during the day.
- All-natural: Come on, ALL NATURAL. In today’s day and age, this is very, very important to me.
- Isn’t enough on it’s own: I tried using this one morning on it’s own and I was dying. You can take the dosage up to 4 times a day, but I like to just take it in combination with my daily allergy pill, Claritin. Rootology had this to say: “For our next batch the formula will be a bit more concentrated, which should reduce the need to take it as frequently.” Very cool for those who need something stronger!
- Weird burps: I get herb-y burps from this. It’s not a bad taste, but I don’t enjoy any kind of flavored burps…call me crazy. I’m very sensitive to Omega pills because of the fish burps, so I am very aware of this type of thing. However, my fiance also noticed the herb burps and didn’t like it.
Would I Buy It?
Yes, yes, yes. I suffer from allergies pretty bad and can confidently say this made a huge difference for me. It’s also really affordable, especially considering that it’s natural. Do you guys have any other allergy-fighting secrets?
I received these products complimentary for testing purposes. All opinions are my own. I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.