I recently tested the Professional Pet Nail Clipper with the locking mechanism on my two cats. What you need to know about it:
- Engineered for precise, easy cutting
- Blades of high grade stainless steel for long-lasting sharpness
- Blade spacing ideal for medium and large breed toenails
- Clipper locks closed for safety
- Rubber coated handles for comfortable, secure grip
This has a safety edge to protect your pet from over-cutting.
Here was Hendrix enjoying his grooming session:
- Gives a cleaner, quicker cut than with nail clippers.
- Way cheaper than taking your pet to the groomers.
- Heavy duty and sturdy.
- Side lock for safe storage.
- High quality and built to last.
- This would be better for dogs or larger cats. I was not able to get to the two closest nails on my small cat because it was too awkward. So, probably not suitable for kittens or small cats. While there is a cat on the cover, I would say stick to dogs for the most part.
- Takes a minute to get used to.
What do you guys use for your pet’s nails? Do you know of any good subscription boxes for cats?
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.